Nidec Servo Motors
Cliff is the authorised authorized UK distributor for Nidec Servo products. Nidec Servo motors are manufactured to exacting standards under ISO 9002.
The product range includes stepping, DC, DC brushless, AC, reversible, all kinds of geared versions and synchronous models. Production is in Japan or Indonesia. Full specifications of Nidec Servo motors can be found on their website.
There is a wide range of motors. Output power is up to 100 Watts. Dimensions range from 60 mm to 120mm in diameter. Options include:
- reversible types
- high power models
- variable speed models
- clutches and brakes
- motor controllers
Applications include office automation equipment, medical equipment, scientific instruments and all kinds of small industrial machines.
KH (and KT) series - 2 (and 3) Phase Stepping Motors
- new teeth shape for high torque and low vibration
- designs for a broad range of applications
- 32 models with a torque range of 0.13-13 Kgf/cm
- 6 frame sizes from 35mm to 86mm square
- stable characteristics are obtained with feedback control
- output options of 3W, 10W, 20W and 30W
- long life
- super silent KR series also available
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.