Nidec Servo Motors
Cliff is the authorised authorized UK distributor for Nidec Servo products. Nidec Servo motors are manufactured to exacting standards under ISO 9002.
The product range includes stepping, DC, DC brushless, AC, reversible, all kinds of geared versions and synchronous models. Production is in Japan or Indonesia. Full specifications of Nidec Servo motors can be found on their website.
There is a wide range of motors. Output power is up to 100 Watts. Dimensions range from 60 mm to 120mm in diameter. Options include:
- reversible types
- high power models
- variable speed models
- clutches and brakes
- motor controllers
Applications include office automation equipment, medical equipment, scientific instruments and all kinds of small industrial machines.
FED, FHD, FYD series - Brushless DC Motors
- outer rotor type
- inner rotor type
- low cogging, low vibration
- comply with CE and EMC directives
- small size with high output 3-40W
- servex drivers for ease of design
- accurate speed control
- long life, economical and suitable for commodity products
- link direct to the Nidec Servo database for data and CAD drawings at www.Nidec-Servo.com/en/
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.