The Cliff™ range of PCB mounting DIN socket connectors comprise of several models incorporating a tough plastic body with nickel, silver and tin plated brass contacts.
Models are available in either 3, 5, 6, 7 or 8 pin versions and are intended for use in many types of consumer and professional audio equipment including MIDI.
- Standard size DIN connectors to DIN 41524 (3 and 5 pin), DIN 45322 (5 pin at 60°), DIN 45329 (7 pin), DIN 45326 (8 pin)
- Robust construction
- Right angle PCB Mounting
- Optional 5 pin version (D5FS) with two front mounting holes for direct chassis grounding
- Suitable for wave soldering
- RoHS compliant
- Rated Current: 4A
- Rated Voltage: For low voltage use to 34Vac max.
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 70°C.
- Contact Resistance (new): <5mΩ. (mated)
- Contact Resistance (after 1000 insertions): 15mΩ. max.
- Insertion Life (minimum): >1000 insertions and removals
- Insertion Force: <10N
Housing: ABS, Nylon or PBT (depends on model)
Plating: Tin or Silver
EMI / RFI Screen: Stainless Steel
We also offer a range of moulded molded DIN leads.
Please contact Cliff™ sales for more information.
Our site uses PDF (portable document format) files to store information on our products. To view these files you should have a PDF reader installed. You can download Adobe Reader for free.